Correct configuration of your Partner Settings allows you to easily manage and track partners within the OrderGrid app. Create partner groups to sort clients and vendors into additional categories.
Create A Partner Group
1. Navigate to the Partners module on OrderGrid and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the “New Group” button.
4. Add a name to your Partner group. Click Save.
Create A Partner Tag
Note: Tags help aid categorization by allowing you to filter your partners by the tags you create. You can add multiple tags to a partner.
1. Go to the "Tags" tab. Click the “New Tag” button.
2. Add a name to your Tag. Click "Save".
Congratulations! You have successfully configured Partner Settings in OrderGrid. Repeat this process to add more groups and tags.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at email@example.com.