The Partners module lets you create, save and manage your partners for ready access when creating a receiving order (RO) or shipping a B2B order. Partners can be Vendors (for receiving) or Clients (for B2B orders).
Note: You must configure your partner settings before continuing on to the next step.
1. Navigate to the Partners module on OrderGrid and select “List” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the “New Partner” button.
3. Add a name to your Partner.
4. Select the group and type for your Partner.
5. Add tags to your Partner. This is not a required step.
6. Set the "Active" field to "Yes". Click "Save".
Note: The "Active" field determines if the selected Partner is actively supplying or buying your products or materials.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Partner in OrderGrid. Repeat this process to add more partners to OrderGrid.