Adding Contacts & Locations to your Partners lets you create B2B orders quickly and easily. Orders placed to Partner ‘Clients’ require the client’s contact and location so the order can ship successfully. For ‘Vendors’, Contact & Location information is optional.
Note: You must add (at least) one Partner before you add a Contact or Location. If you have not added a partner yet, please do so here.
Adding A Contact
1. Navigate to the Partners module on OrderGrid and select “List” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Partner you want to edit from the list.
3. Click the “New Contact” button.
4. Add your Contacts first and last name, as well as their email and phone #. Click "Save".
Adding A Location
1. Navigate to the “Locations” tab.
2. Click the “New Location” button.
3. Add the name and address of your partner Location.
Note: Must be a valid address for Client Partners.
4. Navigate to the "Linked To Contacts" field and select a Contact.
Example: "Partner" John's Company is linked to "Contact" John Doe who is located at "Location" 123 Main Street, NY, US, 10010.
5. Click "Save".
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Contact and Location to a Partner in OrderGrid. Repeat this process to add more groups and tags to your Partner Settings.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.