To provide access to your company, you can create a new user or invite an existing user to your OrderGrid company account.
1. Navigate to the Settings module on OrderGrid. Click "Settings".
2. Navigate to the “Users” tab at the top of the page.
3. If the new user already an account with OrderGrid but has not been added to your store, click "Send Invite". This will open a pop-up menu, where you can fill out their Email, Groups, Warehouse and Reference (see step 8 for more information).
This is a screenshot of the email expected.
Note: You can add multiple emails at once with this method, as long as they're already within the OrderGrid system.
4. The new user will receive an email with a link to your company, and will need to accept within 20 minutes.
5. If this is entirely new user to OrderGrid, click the “Create User” button. A modal will pop-up.
6. Add in the user's first, last name, email and phone #.
7. Create a password.
Note: This password is temporary. The user will be able to change their password upon their first login.
8. Select a group and warehouse for your new user. New users must have at least one group and warehouse assigned to them.
Note: Select "Default" as your Group. If you wish to provide the new user with admin rights, select "Admin".
9. Click the "Save" button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new user in OrderGrid.
Note: You must communicate the login details to the new user you've just created, which is comprised of the email and password.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.