Creating a new OrderGrid user is the method you will use to add additional team members to your OrderGrid company account.
1. Navigate to the Settings module on OrderGrid. Click "Settings".
3. Navigate to the “Users” tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the “Create User” button. A modal will pop-up.
5. Add in the user's first, last name, email and phone #.
6. Create a password.
Note: This password is temporary. The user will be able to change their password upon their first login.
7. Select a group and warehouse for your new user. New users must have at least one group and warehouse assigned to them.
Note: Select "Default" as your Group. If you wish to provide the new user with admin rights, select "Admin".
8. Click the "Save" button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new user in OrderGrid.
Note: You must communicate the login details to the new user you've just created, which is comprised of the email and password.