If you are a new user, changing your password is an extremely important step to ensure that your data is safe. If you have forgotten your password, we will send you a temporary password to access your account. After you have logged back into OrderGrid, you must change your password to ensure the safety and security of all your sensitive customer and client data.
1. Navigate to the purple menu bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the circle icon.
3. Navigate to "Profile".
4. Navigate to the "Current Password" field.
5. Type in your current password.
Note: "Current Password" can be your existing OrderGrid password or the temporary password that you used when you first logged in/signed-up.
4. Type in your new password.
5. Confirm and re-type your new password.
6. Click the "Save" button.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password in OrderGrid.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.