If you are unable to sign into OrderGrid, don't panic! 😀 Follow these easy instructions and gain access to your account ASAP.
This is the screen you will see if you are unable to login to OrderGrid. Don't worry! Resetting your password in OrderGrid is easy.
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button at the bottom of the login window.
4. Type in the email you used to register with on OrderGrid (Ex. email@example.com).
5. Click "Send".
6. A recovery email has been sent to your inbox (Ex. Inbox = firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: Please check your inbox. Once you have received an email from OrderGrid, continue on to the next step.
7. The recovery email will contain a new (and randomized) password.
8. Go to OrderGrid.
9. Type in your email.
10. Type in your temporary password.
11. You are now logged back into the application.
Note: You must navigate to your profile settings and change your temporary password. This is to ensure the safety and security of all your sensitive customer and client data.
Congratulations! You have successfully requested a new password, and logged back into OrderGrid.
How To Change Your Password