PO: A Purchase Order is a commercial document and first official offer issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services.
Receiving: This is the second step of the Unloading-Receiving-Pick-Pack-Loading process. During the receiving process, the items are taken from the unloading area to the physical shelves in the warehouse. A Receiving Order is the online form required to move this stock into the warehouse.
Using Receivings V2, users can streamline the receivings process to quickly and efficiently create, view, and action incoming stock. This page documents the flow for creating a new Receiving Order.
The new Receivings V2 page can be found under Warehouses > Receiving V2.
1. To create a new receiving, click the + symbol at the top right of the screen.
2. At this point, you can select whether to use With PO or No PO.
3. The first box is for the Company, this will be selected by default. If you do NOT have a PO, click No PO at the top and go straight to step 4.
3. The first box is for the Company. Then select Receiving Order. This will show you all open POs available. Select one, and it will automatically fill in those details.
4. Now add the Unloading Number and any required Notes manually, and click Save at the bottom.
5. The new Receiving will appear on the Receiving V2 page and can be selected to edit or review details.
Receiving to Bin with existing Lots
If you wish to receive multiple types of items to the same location, you must first have the Warehouse Setting “Allow Multiple Lots In Same Inventory Location” active, and then scan into your receiving Bin. This will create a warning message but you can receive and allows for multiple Lots in the same Bin.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new Receiving Order in OrderGrid.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at email@example.com.