Follow these instructions to connect your online store to OrderGrid. Successful completion of this step allows OrderGrid to receive orders in real-time, directly from your online store.
Requirements - Shopify Integration
Here are three things you should need to set up on your Shopify store before setting up the API integration between OrderGrid and your store.
Private app development enabled
Shopify check out requirements:
First & last name
Add 'OrderGrid [city]' to your Shopify fulfillment location
Set OrderGrid as the default location AND fulfillment location
Ensure you have set up shipping rates for your OrderGrid location (OrderGrid Customer Success can help you with this!)
Assign inventory to stock at this location
We are working on becoming a Shopify public app but it's a rigorous process. For now, enable 'private app development' and you're good to go!
Process - Shopify Integration
1. Navigate to the Sales module on OrderGrid and select “Stores” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click 'Connect Store' button.
3. Select the Shopify Integration from the list.
4. Toggle "Connect as private app".
5. Enter 'Store Domain' (only "YOUR-DOMAIN" name is needed, without the ".com"). Next, enter your Shopify API Key, Key Password, and Shared Secret by creating a private app.
Please use this legend:
API Access Token (Shopify) = Key Password (OrderGrid)
API Key (Shopify) = API Key (OrderGrid)
API Secret Key (Shopify) = Shared Secret (OrderGrid)
developer email: email@example.com
6. Select the products that you want to import and click 'Continue'.
7. Configure your store details.
Note: 'Get Orders' is the date that OrderGrid will import your orders and fulfill orders from.
8. Select your products.
9. Click the 'Connect' button.
Congratulations! You have successfully setup a store with OrderGrid. Your store is now available on the 'Stores' list.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started Checklist