Picked: Is the end result of locating and extracting items from the OrderGrid warehouses to fulfill customer orders.
Follow these instructions to learn how to Edit An Order in OrderGrid. You may want to edit an existing order for various reasons. Existing orders can be edited before they have been picked. Once an order has been picked, you must notify OrderGrid if you require any further changes. Keep in mind, once an order has been picked and is ready for shipment, there is no guarantee that any edits can be made. We will do our best to help you solve any issues! 😊
1. Go to the Sales module on OrderGrid and select “Orders” from the drop-down menu.
2. Navigate to the order you want to edit.
Note: You can use the search function, table filters and timeline/calendar to find a specific order. Learn more about understanding your orders list, here!
3. Navigate to the "Actions" column on the table.
4. Click the “...” icon under the "Actions" column of the Order you want to edit.
5. Click "Edit".
6. Edit your order details (Destination, Carrier Line items).
7. Click "Save".
Congratulations! You have successfully edited an order in OrderGrid.
If you need any additional help regarding this topic, please reach out to us at email@example.com.