Follow these instructions to learn how to Void An Order in OrderGrid. Orders can only be voided before they have been picked. Once an order has been picked, it cannot be voided. Keep in mind, once an order has been picked and is ready for shipment, there is no guarantee that any cancellations can be made. We will do our best to help you solve any issues! 😊
If an order has already started the picking process, please contact your Customer Success point of contact, and they can advise if the order can be potentially redirected to the warehouse.
1. Navigate to the Sales module on OrderGrid and select “Orders” from the drop-down menu.
2. Navigate to the order you want to void.
Note: You can use the search function, table filters and timeline/calendar to find a specific order. Learn more about understanding your orders list, here!
3. Navigate to the "Actions" column on the table.
4. Click the “...” icon under the "Actions" column of the Order you want to void.
5. Click "Void".
6. A modal will pop-up. Click "Confirm" to confirm your action.
Congratulations! You have successfully voided/cancelled an order in OrderGrid.