Upon successful completion of this step, your OrderGrid inventory and specified quantities will be linked to the products your customers can buy on your online store.
1. Go to the Sales module on OrderGrid and select “Product Mapping” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the “New Product” button.
3. Select the Source (online store) that you want to import your Products from.
4. Select the products you want to import. You can search by SKU or item name on this module.
5. Click the “Add Selected” button.
6. Reload the website so that you have visibility on the new items that you added.
7. Navigate to the “Name” of your product and select its corresponding "Item", "Qty", and "UOM".
Note: Unique SKUs are required to identify each product, and SKUs should not be duplicated. The UOM and quantity must match the products you are selling on your online store.
The 'Attention' column checks if your online item's SKU matches our warehouse SKU. Green means it's good to go.
Yellow means you should double check.
Red means no product mapped - action required!
You can remove a product mapping by clicking the three dot menu button on the right-hand column and clicking remove.
Congratulations! You have successfully mapped a product to an item in OrderGrid.
Q: What does "Required to Import" mean in the product mapping section?
A: Required to import below the ‘SKU’ column means there is no SKU assigned to the item, which is required to uniquely identify products.
Q: Can I export all the product mappings?
A: Yes! Click on the three-dot menu button on the top right, and click export. This will export all product mappings into a CSV file.
Q: Can I filter product mappings by store or when it was last updated?
A: Yes! Click on the three-dot menu button on the top right, and select an additional filter to the product mapping dashboard.
Q: How can I find specific product mappings in the list?
A: The search bar at the top currently allows you to search by keywords in the 'online item' column. At the moment, you cannot search by SKU or warehouse item name.
Q: My orders are going into conflict because of error 2001 - 'No product item match.' But when I try to add a new product to product mapping, I see 'Required to import.' What should I do?
A: 'Required to import' means that the item you are trying to add doesn't have a SKU on Shopify. The first step here would be to add a SKU. Then, you should map the Shopify item to the OrderGrid item. Lastly, go back to the order, click 'Edit' and then 'Re-import order.'
If you believe the product mapping is correct, but are still having errors on your orders, review these steps.
Every Shopify variant or product listing has a unique product ID. Sometimes item names and even SKUs are accidentally duplicated, even though the product listing is in fact, different. Shopify's product ID will tell you if the product mapping in OrderGrid is linked to the correct Shopify variant.
1. You can find Shopify's product ID by navigating to the product page. You can do this by clicking the product in the Shopify order, or by selecting the product in the product list. You will see Shopify's product ID in the URL.
2. When you create an OrderGrid product mapping, you will see the Shopify product ID in the pop-up module.
Confirm the product ID matches the product ID in the order you are trying to resolve.
In the screenshots above, the Shopify product ID is 39418407289016 and matches the OrderGrid mapping.
3. Confirm a mapping exists by clicking 'add new product'.
If the mapping already exists, an error will prevent you from duplicating the mapping.
If the mapping does not exist, you can now map a warehouse item to this new mapping, and this should solve your order conflict.